Saturn-Uranus Opposition Cycle:
1. November 4, 2008 (Saturn 18 Virgo/Uranus 18 Pisces)
2. February 5, 2009 (Saturn Rx 20 Virgo/Uranus 20 Pisces)
3. September 15, 2009 (Saturn 24 Virgo/Uranus Rx 24 Pisces)
4. April 26, 2010 (Saturn Rx 28 Virgo/Uranus 28 Pisces)
5. July 26, 2010 (Saturn 0 Libra/Uranus Rx 0 Aries)
Saturn and Uranus will both move from mutable signs (transitioning, adapting) to cardinal signs (initiating, new directions), and we start a series of cardinal squares with Saturn in Libra, Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn.
Saturn enters Libra October 29, 2009, retrogrades back into Virgo April 7, 2010, and re-enters Libra for good July 21, 2010.
Uranus enters Aries May 27, 2010, retrogrades back into Pisces August 13, 2010, and re-enters Aries for good March 11, 2011.
Saturn in Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn three times:
1. November 15, 2009 (Saturn 1 Libra/Pluto 1 Capricorn)
2. January 31, 2010 (Saturn Rx 4 Libra/Pluto 4 Capricorn)
3. August 20, 2010 (Saturn 2 Libra/Pluto Rx 2 Capricorn)
After the August 20, 2010 square to Pluto in Capricorn, Saturn gets out in front of Uranus and Pluto degree-wise and will not exactly oppose/square them again from that sign.
The first exact square of Uranus in Aries and Pluto in Capricorn is not until June 24, 2012, but these two bodies will be in energetic square in these cardinal signs, at times only one degree apart, for much longer - for all intents and purposes, for the entire Uranus transit of Aries - May 27, 2010 to March 5, 2019.
This is the force of revolutionary new direction/identity (Uranus in Aries) in tense contact with the transformation of our structural set-ups and power dynamics therein (Pluto in Capricorn). The freedom to be who we are in the unfolding Aquarian paradigm butting up against the transformation of power dynamics within concrete structural set-ups/institutions. Widescale new directions creating clashes. Both these planets represent transpersonal/global forces, so this will be going on on a global scale with countries as the players. But as the personal is transpersonal (inter-related) and vice versa, these changes will affect everyone on a personal level, as well.
You can see how the recent Mars and Venus in Aries squares to Pluto in Capricorn (and Venus in Aries retrograde) are pre-cursors for the themes of those Uranus in Aries/Pluto in Capricorn squares. This is why it has been quite heavy at times. It's very important that we get going in the right direction with a good grasp of these energies and how they interact.
The following dates are only for the most severe of astro-geeks (like me). Super long range forecast...
Uranus-Pluto Square Cycle:
1. June 24, 2012 (Uranus 8 Aries/Pluto Rx 8 Capricorn)
2. September 18, 2012 (Uranus Rx 6 Aries/Pluto (stationing direct) 6 Capricorn)
3. May 20, 2013 (Uranus 11 Aries/Pluto Rx 11 Capricorn)
4. October 31, 2013 (Uranus Rx 9 Aries/Pluto 9 Capricorn)
5. April 21, 2014 (Uranus 13 Aries/Pluto Rx 13 Capricorn)
6. December 15, 2014 (Uranus Rx 12 Aries/Pluto 12 Capricorn)
7. March 16, 2015 (Uranus 15 Aries/Pluto 15 Capricorn)