Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Current Connections to Uranus in Pisces

My apologies! I realize I skipped over the current connections to Uranus in Pisces. (Also in the Saturn Direct post.)

Well, I didn't actually skip them...because the influence of Pisces is always there. :) But I didn't mention the specifics.

I've been talking about the Taurus-Aquarius square themes a lot, but just before the bodies in Taurus square the bodies in Aquarius, they sextile Uranus in Pisces, now also at 26 degrees.

This, again, is and indicator of the Piscean Age to Aquarian Age transition. As is the mutual reception of Uranus in Pisces and Neptune in Aquarius. So the related themes are sort of an umbrella we're existing under. Aquarius is very much interconnected with Pisces at the moment, and vice versa. So it's almost as if when you're talking about one, you're talking about the other, as well.

I have a tendency to focus on the trickier aspects (like squares) just because I think they are generally more difficult to deal with and require a bit more time and analysis to really successfully navigate. My personal bias there.

But it's nice to know we have a nice sextiling energy from Taurus to Pisces to give us a little boost of spiritual intelligence as we do our thing in the earthy Taurean realms. It eases the square vibe a little.

No comments: