Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Analyzing Sarah Palin - Not You.

There seems to be some confusion over the fact that generational placements (like Chiron in Pisces and Neptune in Scorpio, for example) are expressed differently in different people. There are infinite possibilities for how something like, for example, Chiron in Pisces, will show up in a person's life/being.

So just to make things clear here: I am not making blanket statements about everyone with the same generational placements as Sarah Palin. I am analyzing Sarah Palin's chart and her's alone. I'm talking about HER Chiron in Pisces ruled by HER Neptune in Scorpio, etc. in context with her personal planets. She has four or five planets in Aquarius, two in Aries. North Node in Cancer. South Node in Capricorn. Etc.

So within that specific context, I am looking at how her generational planets interact with her personal planets and vice versa. I'm also taking into consideration her personal beliefs and her way of governing...what is known about her and her methods.

I'm getting some flak from people saying, well, I have these placements, and I'M not like that.

Again...I'm analyzing one chart here...the whole chart...how all the placements interact within the context of what is known about Palin and her personal/political beliefs.

Generational planets are planets that stay in one sign for years...meaning, entire groups of people have the placements.

Chiron, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are examples.

So yes, many people have Chiron in Pisces ruled by Neptune in Scorpio...but very few would have the same chart as Sarah Palin. Very few would have the exact combination of personal and transpersonal (generational) planets. And even those who did could express them in a different way, depending on evolutionary orientation and such.

Nothing in an astrological chart exists in a vacuum. It's inter-related. So there is no single way that any placement will be expressed...no blanket statements can be made...or are being made here.

I hope this clears things up on that front.

No comments: