So beautiful. So picture-perfect. But don't be fooled. This photo captures a very ugly underlying phenomenon: a full winter of flat, grey cloud cover (previously unheard of on the sunny prairies) produced via chemtrails and weather modification...
Cosmic Spotlight Jupiter in Sagittarius (truth) comes into range of an extended square to Neptune in Pisces (illusions, fog, deception) just as Neptune, extra-potent in the zodiac, stations direct on November 24. The Jupiter-Neptune square will first be exact on January 13, 2019, but it will be within orb and in effect from late November 2018 to mid-November 2019.
Both communication/intelligence planet Mercury (now retrograde) in Sagittarius and action/aggression planet Mars in Pisces are activating (aggravating?) this square as Jupiter comes into range.
The Sun-Mercury Rx interior conjunction at 4 degrees Sagittarius on November 27 (also conjunct Jupiter and square Neptune) brings the themes of this Jupiter-Neptune square to the forefront even more.
A long-term Jupiter-Neptune square, with both planets strong in their own signs, indicates a primary theme of determining what's real and true from what's illusory and deceptive.
Under this square, a year-long veil of fog has been dropped. Illusions will be thick. And there will be an unfortunate tendency to be taken in by, as I put it in the November 5 patron article on Jupiter in Sagittarius, "pretty manipulators, confident deceivers, and charming liars."
In light of this theme, if there's one thing - literally just one thing - I would like people to come to understand during the transit of Jupiter in Sagittarius, it is the manipulative stranglehold on the collective discourse and public mind held by controlled opposition. To this end, I offer:
How to Spot Controlled Opposition
1. The person or organization is famous, a household name (at least in certain circles), and/or is covered on mainstream media. This is a dead giveaway. People who have the real-deal information, who do the real-deal research and journalism, are suppressed, ostracized, mocked, isolated, and even murdered by the establishment. They do not rise to any sort of prominence within the public, especially with the assistance of mainstream media. They have to fight tooth-and-nail to get the truth out there amidst monstrous opposition. They are certainly not provided with large public platforms or mainstream media play, even if only as supposed "enemies of the state." Real whistleblowers are stepped on, intimidated, shut up, or killed. They don't hit CNN or CBC or BBC or Fox News. They don't hit VICE or Democracy Now or Dr. Oz. Within the pseudo-alternative media, controlled opposition agents will often have relative fame - a relatively large public platform in the hundreds of thousands or low millions. These individuals will often seem just a little too slick or a little too rehearsed to be real people.
2. Limited hangouts: a controlled opposition agent will release small amounts of insider information to the followers at various times to make them believe that "someone is doing something; someone is on top of this." This is a common technique by the power establishment of "throwing people a bone." Because the agent is releasing information that the powers-that-be would not generally want released to the public, information that makes the established order look bad, the controlled opposition agent gains legitimacy in the minds of the followers. The followers trust that this person is "one of them, on the good side, playing for the right team." However, the information being released is often partial, outdated, or of limited scope. It merely scratches the surface, never going to the real roots of the situation or calling out the real people and organizations responsible. Limited hangouts by controlled opposition agents have the effect of controlling dissenting discourse within the public. Followers hang on the controlled opposition agent's every word, waiting to be told what to think or what to do, never doing their own research or coming up with their own thoughts or ideas on the subject.
3. The controlled opposition agent will often have ties to mainstream organizations or government agencies. A controlled opposition agent is often a supposed dissenter who rejected some mainstream organization or industry in order to "tell people the truth." While true dissenters and whistleblowers do exist, they almost never gain large public platforms. The ultimate allegiance of a controlled opposition agent is with the establishment, and they may receive funding directly from related industries or organizations.
4. The controlled opposition agent creates and reinforces a strong Figurehead-Follower power dynamic. This is a hierarchical dynamic where the Figurehead sits at the top of a pyramid scheme of power with the followers gazing up in rapt devotion. This often takes the form of the "Wise Fatherly" archetype with the controlled opposition agent being looked to as the pinnacle of wisdom and the ultimate fount of information. The Figurehead is seen as the most intelligent and most important individual in the pyramid scheme and certainly receives the most attention. Any dissent or criticism is generally met with condescending head-patting or down-playing. There is no climate of intellectual equality (even though lip service may be paid to that). People often want to get closer to the Figurehead, moving up the rungs of the pyramid scheme to the inner circle. Once in the inner circle, people will defend and protect the lofty position of the Figurehead to maintain their own position.
5. The Figurehead controlled opposition agent has extreme influence on the thoughts, ideas, and speech of the followers to the point of mind control. This takes the form of hundreds of thousands or millions of followers parroting the Figurehead's exact ideas and catch phrases. (Hatefully referring to the public as “sheeple” is one that springs immediately to mind.) This phenomenon can be easily picked up on by those objectively viewing the dynamics, and it is another dead giveaway. Free thinkers do not parrot the same catch phrases and idioms at the same times as hundreds of thousands or millions of others. Independent researchers and thinkers do not obsessively focus on the pet subjects or ideas of the Figurehead to the exclusion of other, more important matters. The common denominator when seeing these types of dynamics will be exposure to one particular Figurehead.
6. The Figurehead controlled opposition agent often stirs anger, rage, or frustration in followers with no healthy outlets for those feelings. Anger and rage will often be directed toward certain groups of people as the cause of the ills. These groups may be gender-based or race-based but can also be the public at large (“the sheeple”). Massive amounts of time and energy are directed toward particularly divisive topics as well as to matters of secondary importance, skirting around the real, core issues of the times and the real individuals, organizations, and entities responsible for the harm being caused. The Hegelian dialectic is often employed to great effect. The Figurehead can also stir confusion and a sense of futility or helplessness in the followers, ensuring that followers do not take independent action (“there’s nothing we can do about it, anyway”) and that they will continue to look to the Figurehead for instruction on what to think or what to do.
These are some of the characteristics of people who act as controlled opposition. You can use these points to sniff them out. People can be used as controlled opposition consciously (with their knowledge), or they can be used unconsciously (without their knowledge). Whole movements or "scenes" can also be used as controlled opposition - maintaining establishment control over dissent and the exposing of truth by scratching the surface, appearing to allow a public platform for alternative views, but never going to the real roots of the situation or truly liberating people's minds or lives.