Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Patrons Not Receving Articles in their Email Inbox

I've received word that a couple patrons are not receiving their articles in their email inbox.

Patrons, would you please check to make sure that you are receiving the articles from me?

The last article that was sent out was titled: "Saturn Retrograde Sets its Steely Gaze on Late Scorpio: the Final Resolution of Old Heartbreaks, Hurts, and Unfinished Business," and I believe it was sent out on February 23, 2015.

My email address is also sometimes put into the Spam folder, so please check there, also.

If you have not been receiving your articles, please let me know. I will start a second mass mailout list and see if that solves the problem.

Thank-you.

Willow

1 comment:

Jason said...

Check, Im still always getting them here.

Just found out my boyfriend yesterday, then my Mom today was both 9 degree Mars Anterian's. Kinda Scary. Talk about repeating pattern's!

Everyone is pretty moody my way, looking forward to the last of the this square to be over! Seems like it was over pretty quickly, but now the end is dragging out. If we can even call it a end. lol.