Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Young Whippersnapper Mars Finally Outpaces Old Man Saturn

Photo: Willow

The planet of will, goals, physical energy, and movement, Mars, is just moving out of range of a conjunction to Saturn that has been in effect since early August.

Mars is the planet that wants to go. Saturn is the planet that puts the brakes on, demanding a sober second look. So our movement toward goals (including goals related to sex life) has been under a certain degree of necessary restriction and limitation for over a month now.

Prior to the Mars-Saturn conjunction, which was exact August 25, Mars spent more than eight months transiting a sign it doesn't love transiting - Libra. Mars finds it difficult to get things done in Libra, especially with the speed and directness it enjoys. Taking other people into consideration, as is required with Libra, is not tops on Mars' list.



This is an excerpt from the article "Young Whippersnapper Mars Finally Outpaces Old Man Saturn." It is available in its entirety to Willow's Web Astrology patrons, or it can be purchased via email money transfer or PayPal for $5.50

Please Note: I send these articles out myself (no automatic service), so there may be a short delay after paying before you receive your article. This is especially the case if the article is purchased over the weekend. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. 

2 comments:

Greg F said...

I was miserable with Mars in Libra this year - sick, depressed. Now it is on my Ascendant at 28 Scorpio, and I finally am enjoying life again. Woo hoo!

Take care Willow, and thank you.

Jason said...

Thank you for the end of Piscean Era doldrums reminder, I got out of some going over my past depression day when I read that.