Friday, May 23, 2014

Mars Direct in Libra Re-Activates the Cardinal Points

A somewhat less hog-tied Mars, direct in Libra as of May 19, is now moving back through the loaded territory of the April 20 - 23 cardinal Grand Cross configuration.

We have officially hit the wall on certain fronts. Things are no longer business as usual. New directions are being demanded in light of the circumstances. We will not be continuing in certain directions or with certain people, and this becomes very clear and very final as Mars picks up speed direct into a square to Pluto in Capricorn. The Mars-Pluto square is exact on June 14 at 6:44 a.m. CST, but the tension and friction are strongly in effect from now into late June.

Combustible territory.

There is a definite edge to human relations now. This will be alleviated somewhat by Venus moving out of Aries and into Taurus on May 28, but the martial edginess does continue through the end of June.


This is an excerpt from the article "Mars Direct in Libra Re-Activates the Cardinal Points." It is available in its entirety to Willow's Web Astrology patrons, or it can be purchased by non-patrons through PayPal for $5

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

Received the full article as a proud patron. Very, very useful and relevant. Will be referencing it in the weeks to come, for sure. Anyone who has just enough cash for trashy tabloids at supermarkets has just enough cash to pay for an insightful article such as this. I say this as a broke person too. :)

Still the best astrology writer on the web! :)

Clarissa said...

Also, as a broke person, I'd like to thank you Willow for your various flexible and affordable patron payment options. Its very generous and gracious of you, really.

Willow said...

Aw, thanks, Clarissa! I really appreciate you being a patron as a broke person. :-)

Thanks for the compliment.

Donna F. said...

I'm a patron, too, and I couldn't agree more with Clarissa. Will be keeping this article close at hand!

I had emergency gallbladder surgery on 4/29. It really knocked the stuffing (as well as the gallbladder!) out of me, and the enforced helplessness set off some old triggers I thought had long ago been dismantled. I had to accept help when it was offered, and ask for it if it wasn't. I had to channel everything I had into getting better--I've neglected my physical self for far too long--and was amazed to see just how much can be accomplished when energy is directed instead of scattered.

I know this is rambling, but I'm trying to say that this whole splat-against-the-wall episode forced me out of old patterns, made me face down old demons, decide what was and wasn't a priority, and discover that two of my neighbors are incredibly neat people. To me, it's an example of how some of these planetary aspects are forcing us to make needed changes. The more stubborn the student, the more slam-dunk the lesson!

Thanks for doing what you do, Willow! Know that you're appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your full article, dear Willow. We are ever so grateful for the precious insights you are so generously giving us. A true candle in the dark.
And as an astrology writer you really rock!

With much love,
Leon and Plutonia