Sunday, April 8, 2012

We're Pissed Off or Fine With Things, Irritated or Content, Aggravated or Accepting. Probably All at the Same Time.

The combination of the now-loosening Venus-Mars-Neptune mutable t-square, Pluto in Capricorn stationing retrograde (April 10), Mars in Virgo stationing direct (April 14), and Mercury traipsing through the last degrees of Pisces (until April 16) is making for some highly-strung, highly-changeable, and highly-odd astro conditions. 

We can go from irritation to rage to despair to all-is-right-with-the-world to a chirpy, chatty phone conversation about monumental future plans in minutes flat. 

Mars stationing direct opposite Neptune in Pisces has us dreaming, kicking up all kinds of oddness, and we can wake up enraged, floating, or paralyzed under the intensity of it all. Possibly all three or more. 

This combination of stations and aspects is all over the place, and though we're certainly working with tension, friction, and frustration at this point, there's a lot of give here with all the mutable energy. This provides much-appreciated grease for the wheels as Lord of the Underworld Pluto permeates the skies with its inky influence and war/aggression planet Mars stops any progress in any direction, either forward or backward. 

At this point, we just have to go with the weird while sort of continuing as if things are functional. (Though I have to admit, all the internet problems I've been having over the past month have pushed me right to the brink.) 

Pluto going retrograde in Capricorn provides a change in direction that brings us ever-closer to the first of the seven Uranus in Aries - Pluto in Capricorn squares, and, as of April 10, we start to feel the squeeze in earnest. 

Pluto is moving backward and Uranus is moving forward, on an inevitable course toward that initial square June 24. 

Venus in Gemini is crossing the South Node currently, and excessive conversation - particularly certain topics of conversation with certain people - are to be avoided. At the same time, Venus is sextile Uranus in Aries (exact April 9), and we split yet another set of relationship paradigm atoms on our way to the Venus Transit June 5. We shift from one relationship track to another repeatedly between now and then, but we have to continually choose something new. 

The Sun in Aries opposes Saturn Rx in Libra April 15, and the relationship re-structuring going on has to accommodate our whole blazing selves, or it might as well be scrapped. 

Keep paddling, little duckies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little duckies

Willow said...

Quack.

Joie de Vivre said...

Willow, I was going to ask you a question about the Scorpionic influence of Venus from last year to the upcoming lightening of the load Gemini impact on Venus but I re-read the post and with my Moon and North Node in Scorpio, that helped me come to terms with the experience, sort of.

Then I read this post and saw the part about "avoiding unnecessary conversation"...so I guess this is where I take me leave...:)

Great insights.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm fuq'd! I have successfully alienated all my siblings during the past 2 years. Being the only female in the family, I felt I was being manipulated enough. Rather, I allowed myself to be manipulated. Now I just feel lonely, surrounded by all these males, and two very powerful females that I must confront on the 21st. A wedding, my brother's wedding to be exact.
And, I feel that he is getting married in order to deflate a HUGE issue that he wishes to gloss over. On the other hand, I understand that everyone has their own way of dealing with crises and who am I to demand they change? Ah well, I feel here, there, and everywhere. Thanks for the heads-up, or should I say, keep my head LOW! :0)

Willow said...

The sib relationships are definitely coming up for review!

Anonymous said...

Oh Willow! How right you are! In late January I think I inadvertantly walked into a live production of a cross between the opera 'Tosca' and 'Romeo & Juliet'; only realising in early March that I was in fact in the lead role. For the last 4 weeks I have been telling friends that I feel like Persephone - they are baffled (particularly as I am not at liberty to tell anyone what is going on - and that my visit to the realm of Hades is all booked for April 21st - no going back and my life will never be the same agai). Everything is so intense, so unpredictable - like being on shifting sand in a force 9 gale - and so changeable. I have nervous strain, and I am simaultaneously the happiest and the most exasperated that I have been since 2006. A normal, settled life seems a long way off. I'm only in Act II!