Saturday, February 5, 2022

Update for Patrons and Readers


This is an update I just sent out to paid patrons, and I'll post it here for all readers of Willow's Web Astrology:

 
Hello, WWA patrons!

Well, we certainly find ourselves in exciting times, don't we?

This is a note to thank you all for your patronage, whether you have been a long-time patron or whether you are a relatively recent patron. I appreciate it all.

True to the themes of the Venus Rx in Capricorn article I sent out in October 2021, I have lost a few patrons over the last while, and I have had to discontinue patronage on my end for some patrons, as well. This is to be expected considering the manufactured divisions that are so highly stoked in society at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage patrons who are no longer compatible with my views to end their patronage at this time. This is said without anger or resentment. You can end your patronage freely and with no hard feelings if the time has come for that, though I do not offer refunds for patron payments already received. 

The stark, Plutonic reality is this: if you are in favour of forced shots, forced masking, vax passing, and other authoritarian "lockdown" measures, you are actually in favour of my death or further injury by the medical system and pharmaceutical industry. Regardless of what side of the ideological fence you might find yourself on, people are dying and becoming disabled or otherwise injured after being coerced against their will into getting the mRNA shots. This is a fact. If you are in favour of these measures, you are creating and supporting a segregated world where people like me are discriminated against terribly on a daily basis, where people like me are being refused necessary services, including health care, where people like me are unable to work and earn a living in the public sphere, where people like me cannot participate in society, where people like me are unable to travel or even leave the country, where people like me are treated with poisonous hostility, hatred, and passive aggressiveness on a daily basis by terribly misguided people. People are committing suicide due to the effects of these illegal mandates, and even I, accustomed to intense opposition and isolation, have to struggle mightily to maintain mental and emotional health under these conditions.

You may recall that I am a pharmaceutical-injured person with permanent debilitation from an antibiotic deemed "perfectly safe" by the medical system and pharmaceutical industry for 30 years, all while killing hundreds of thousands of people and injuring millions worldwide. The Machine does not care that I would be killed or further disabled by these mRNA shots, and I'm well aware of that fact. The Machine does not care that I would be harmed by the wearing of a mask, and I'm well aware of that fact, too.

In light of all this, I cannot ethically accept patronage from people who align with those who are making me and so many others around the world into second class citizens simply because we exert our bodily autonomy and live by our own consciences. I cannot offer my heartfelt work to people who are in favour of my further injury or degradation in society. That's just bad energy all the way around.

Again, this is a matter-of-fact statement on my part with no anger or malice attached to it. I think it's important to be clear and transparent in these times, and this statement is an attempt toward that clarity and transparency as Mercury forms an exact conjunction to Pluto on Friday, February 11.

I wish you strength and good guidance in these times and always.


Sincerely,

Willow
Willow's Web Astrology


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Willow! People with strong principles who "walk their talk" are so rare. No masks or injections for me either (live in Alberta) and it has been really tough. I'm retired and have a husband who's mostly on board so I have it much easier than you. Sending hugs your way. I've given up two long-time friends in the past six months. I wish I could have just sent them your article because I was not nearly as eloquent. All I could come up with was our world views no longer align which is the basis for my friendships. They were shocked. Family is different and I continue on a limited basis to connect with them. God I'll be glad when this is over! Take good care of yourself. I truly believe we will be vindicated.

Willow said...

Thank you, Anon! I really appreciate your comment. I believe we'll be vindicated, as well. Over a long enough timeline, anyway! ha.

What's happening as far as the discrimination, segregation, control, and enforced misery is just not right in any way, shape, or form. I see zero justification for it, and I can't stand people being mistreated, discriminated against, and harmed like this.

It's terribly sad that this is tearing people apart, but it's true - this is a major, major area of compatibility. If people are OK with what's going on as far as the authoritarian measures that are hurting and killing so many people, that is not OK with me.

End the mandates for all!

Willow said...

So the authoritarians have decided that honking your horn is now illegal in Ottawa. Watch these Gestapo Goons harass, intimidate, and arrest an elderly man for HONKING HIS HORN!

Sickening. This is an absolute disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea-7RKpRNIk

From Facebook:

If you know me I’m sure you know ________________, we’ll this is his grandfather and he is 78 years old with hearing aids, he decided to take a drive out to ottawa and park and go for a walk to support our truckers and see this monumental time in our history, from the information that’s been passed along to me by him and his family all he did to get this absolutely disgusting treatment by the ottawa police was honk his horn!! Now yes some of you may have heard of the law or policy or whatever you’d like to call it that you will now be fined (and whatever else may happen to you) for honking your horn in that area of the city. But I’ve been told that that law/policy was not implemented till today sometime in the afternoon. Now I can understand him getting a fine if he honked his horn after the policy/law was implemented BUT this situation took place earlier in the day YESTERDAY (Feb 6th) therefore giving the ottawa police 0 reason for pulling this sweet sweet elderly man over and working him over the way they did. I’m enraged with the fact that the officers in this situation think they are in the right and are serving justice. The proper response may have entailed pulling him over and explaining the new law/policy but that should’ve been the end of the situation in my personal opinion.
I hope the bruises and cuts from the ottawa police officers aggressively cuffing him heal nicely and soon and he’s not to scared to step out of his front door in fear of something like this atrociousness happening again.

The Charlebois are my second family and I’ve known them most of my life they are the nicest people you will ever meet and have the kindest hearts you’ll ever find, I love you all and I’m sorry this has happened to you pa❤️❤️🥲

The world we live and breath in today kids……

#ConvoyForFreedom2022 #JusticeForAll #NoMandate #abuseofpower #fixthesystem

Willow said...

Bitchute link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ECNfzh2L1R2z/

JustMe said...

The US may be joining you.
I think we're ready to say "hold my beer".
https://defeatthemandatesdc.com/

Willow said...

Yes, it is! There have already been U.S. trucker convoys at the border and in other localized protests, and I hope many more will be on the move soon. There are also convoys to end the mandates going on all around the world. It's a huge moment in history, and every bit counts.

Thanks for your comment, JustMe.

End the mandates for all, and never, ever again.