Scorpio is a sign known for dealing with more than its fair share of bullshit. It works in the murky nether-regions, dealing with abuses of power of all kinds, from the glaringly obvious to the whisper-subtle.
And as we open out of yesterday's Scorpio New Moon exactly opposite Uranus in Taurus, oh boy, does this Scorpio stellium have a bullshitty tale to share.
On November 5, 2021, I was kicked off the city bus in the new province where I'm living because of my medical exemption for the mask. They were requiring me to "show them my papers," and I did not have "my papers" on me at the time. (I do have documentation of my exemption, including from a natural health medical professional.) I have already ridden the bus here more than once without a mask and without showing any "papers" by declaring my exemption. I also rode the city bus for the previous 18 months in British Columbia without showing or filing any papers with any "authorities."
The bus driver refused to drive the bus with me on board and waited almost half an hour until her supervisor arrived. The other passengers were told to get on a different bus. The driver waited outside the bus until the supervisor arrived. I was also informed by her that public transit is not an essential service. (I beg to differ on that one.)
When the "supervisor" showed up, it was a huge, beefy goon of a guy in a reflective safety jacket, sunglasses, and mask with a poppy pinned to his chest. November 11 is Remembrance Day in Canada - ironically, the day Canadians remember those who fought and died for our freedoms in war. The supervisor sat down close to me on the bus and informed me in an authoritative voice that I would not be riding the bus without showing my papers. He also refused to return my fare.
About those "papers": I was permanently injured by the allopathic medical system. Because of this, I do not use the allopathic medical system unless it's an emergency, and I rarely have need to use even the natural health system. I have documentation of my exemption from a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor/acupuncturist, but it's highly unlikely that this will be "official enough" for the authoritarian types.
I have to ask, is this what the poppy stands for? Is this the freedom our ancestors (and my own dear family members) fought and died for? I would suggest that this man has no right to be wearing a poppy on his chest as he is refusing public service and kicking a paying customer with a health condition off the bus.
I have since learned that many people with disabilities and mask exemptions are being refused bus service in this city. This is the only form of transportation that many have, certainly the only form of independent transportation. This is insane and horrific discrimination, not to mention, it's dangerous to cut people off from transportation. For people living below the poverty line, the bus might be their only form of transportation. Disabilities and health debilitation cause poverty. Many people take the bus to the grocery store and can't walk to a store. And this bus driver, city transit itself, is trying to argue that public transit is not an essential service? Of course it is! Do you know who made the decision that it is not essential? Car drivers.
There are considerable dangers to wearing a mask, especially for people with certain health conditions. Masks DO NOT stop a microscopic virus, and asymptomatic transmission is rarely, if ever, occurring.
This about authoritarian control, not public health.
But this is how brainwashed people have become: a healthy, maskless person going about her daily business is now seen as a terrifying public health threat who deserves to be discriminated against, segregated, shamed, blamed, intimidated, and coerced.
Both the bus driver and the supervisor felt pretty proud kicking me off the bus. I don't believe God is proud of their antics. I'm sure not.
Shame on you, Regina Transit! You are discriminating against people with disabilities and health conditions and acting like straight-up Nazis all while wearing poppies on your breasts. The bus driver even used the words "just following orders." Shame on Regina Transit and any place that is shutting people out who have disabilities, health conditions, or severe concern about being forced to wear a mask. Shame on you for trying to impose a system where people have to "show their papers" or "file their papers" in order to ride the bus. Insane!
And history repeats like a broken motherfucking record...
- Ole Fauci himself said masks were not necessary at the beginning of this debacle. Then the narrative changed.
Fauci: "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you're in the middle of an outbreak wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection people think that it is."
"It can sometimes make it worse...We would only recommend putting a mask on if you were sick and were entering a medical facility, such as a hospital. We have no recommendation for people to wear a mask (when) going about their daily business."
- Official bodies, including the WHO, stating masks don't stop virus transmission
- Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence
- 47 studies confirm ineffectiveness of masks for COVID and 32 more confirm their negative health effects
- Meta-Analysis of 65 Studies Reveals Face Masks Induce Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome
- Doctors and business owners in Tulsa, Oklahoma brought a lawsuit against the city over the mask mandate. Dr. James Meehan spoke about the ineffectiveness of masks, as well as their dangers at a press conference. He also spoke about treating a man who passed out on a ladder from mask-related oxygen deprivation, causing a fall and serious injury. The video was removed by YouTube.
“I’m seeing patients that have facial rashes, fungal infections, bacterial infections. Reports coming from my colleagues, all over the world, are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise...
New research is showing that cloth masks may be increasing the aerosolization of the SARS-COV-2 virus into the environment causing an increased transmission of the disease…
In February and March we were told not to wear masks. What changed? The science didn’t change. The politics did. This is about compliance. It’s not about science."
- Physicians: 'Masks don't control viruses, they control you.' 'pandemic is over'
The video embedded in the article above was removed by YouTube.
"With regards to masks, [Dr. Simone Gold] did not mince her words, stating, “The facts are not in dispute: masks are completely irrelevant to blocking the SARS-CoV-2 virus.”
Encouraging all to do their own research, she affirmed they would “discover that prior to masks becoming political in March 2020, there was never even an attempt at a pretense that masks, let alone bandanas, stop a virus. It’s a complete fabrication. A virus is 1/1000 the size of a hair.”
She then cited the New England Journal of Medicine which acknowledged that “masks serve symbolic roles” and are thus mere “lucky charms that may help increase” a person’s “perceived sense of safety”...
“You must not ignore your own life experience!” she exclaimed. “If all you had to do to stop a virus is hold a tissue paper to your face, our ancestors would have learned this centuries ago and your grandmother would have taught you this!”"
- Major compilation of evidence that masks are ineffective for stopping the transmission of a virus and that they have dangers
- Major Study Finds Masks Don’t Reduce COVID-19 Infection Rates November 18, 2020 By Jordan Davidson
"This clinical trial was conducted from April through June in Denmark, a largely unmasked area with government recommendations only to social distance and wash hands frequently as the country began to reopen in May. Roughly half of the 6,024 participants, 4,862 of whom completed the study, were randomly assigned to wear surgical masks “outside the home among other persons together” while the other half continued to operate in public without a mask.
After a month, 42 of the mask-wearers in the study (1.8 percent) were infected with the virus while 53 of the non-mask-wearers (2.1. percent) were infected with the virus. Statistically, this is not a significant difference between the two groups, suggesting these infection differences were a product of chance, say the study authors."
Direct link to Danish study
- The study below finds that mask-wearing hinders the functioning of the heart and lungs during exercise. This indicates people should not be wearing masks during strenuous exercise or in any job that require them to breathe more heavily than usual. It follows that anyone with impairments in respiratory, lung, or heart function should also not wear masks.
Effects of surgical and FFP2/N95 face masks on cardiopulmonary exercise capacity
"Conclusion: Ventilation, cardiopulmonary exercise capacity and comfort are reduced by surgical masks and highly impaired by FFP2/N95 face masks in healthy individuals. These data are important for recommendations on wearing face masks at work or during physical exercise."
- State Mandates Ignore Science on Why Wearing Masks While Exercising Can Do More Harm Than Good by Jordan Davidson
- B.C. doctor Stephen Malthouse on the unjustified Covid protocols, including masks
Open letter from Dr. Malthouse to the British Columbia Provincial Health Officer Bonnie Henry
- Dentists are speaking about increased incidence of cavities and gum disease, which they are calling "mask mouth"
- Masks are neither safe nor effective: a summary of the science by Colleen Huber
- First Registry on Masking Effects in Children (Germany)
"Impairments caused by wearing the mask were reported by 68% of the parents. These included irritability (60%), headache (53%), difficulty concentrating (50%), less happiness (49%), reluctance to go to school/kindergarten (44%), malaise (42%) impaired learning (38%) and drowsiness or fatigue (37%)."
- Video of a firefighter showing the depleted oxygen levels caused by various types of masks
- This article talks about respiratory acidosis - how excess carbon dioxide in the body can cause acidosis. A state of acidosis makes the kidneys work harder as they attempt to bring the body's pH back into balance. Acidosis is commonly seen in people with kidney disorders or disease. It follows that people with kidney impairment should not wear masks.
- There is a great deal of anecdotal evidence on social media about masks causing infections like staph, thrush, cellulitis, and sinusitis. I also know people who have personally dealt with some of these issues due to masking.
- A doctor in Oregon, Dr. Steven LaTulippe, has had his medical license suspended for telling the truth about masks, not wearing them, and not requiring his patients to wear them.
"LaTulippe...allegedly told a patient that those without COVID symptoms should not be tested and that wearing a mask did not prevent the disease's spread...
The board also said that LaTulippe "regularly" tells patients that masks were not effective in stopping the spread of COVID-19 and had claimed that virus particles could pass through surgical masks...
He also advised that it was "very dangerous" for vulnerable patients like the elderly and those with asthma to wear masks because they would increase the body's carbon dioxide content through the rebreathing of the gas."
- Based on analysis of contact tracing, asymptomatic transmission of the virus does not appear to be occurring
Direct link to the study, 'Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly 10 million residents of Wuhan, China'
This was also stated by the World Health Organization's own doctor, Maria Van Kerkhove, in June 2020. Van Kerkove could not come up with a single example of asymptomatic transmission.