Saturday, November 3, 2018

Willow's Web Astrology Activism and Public Education

I recently updated the WWA Activism page, and I thought it might be helpful to share this on the main page, as well. I've covered many different topics on the blog in the nearly eleven years I've been writing this site, but these are some of the primary subjects I cover as I continue reporting on my "metaphysical beat":

Click the hyperlink to read all Willow's Web Astrology articles on


 - 5G, Cell Towers, and Electromagnetic Radiation

 - Fluoride

- Fukushima and the Nuclear Industry

- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)

- Fluoroquinolone Antibiotic and Pharmaceuticals Vigilance/Big Pharma

- Oil Flares and Big Oil

- Geo-Engineering and Manufactured Storms

- Controlled Opposition, Gatekeepers, and Media Deconstruction 

- New Age Deconstruction and Criticism 

- Anti-War and Exposing the Global War Machine

- Affordable Housing

- Public Transit 

 - G20 Meetings 

- Protests

No comments: