I woke up this morning to a brand, spanking new candidate for "Cunts in the Comments Section." Joyous day.
Yesterday, I wrote about the first Fukushima-irradiated sailor from the U.S. Navy dying from cancer.
Today, I wake up to this gem from some random internet idiot:
"Sick... write more astrology stuff... thats your forte...
What does 29,29,29 Mercury in Cancer in the 8th house bode for one? AS a
fledging student what house should I focus on for a career!!! Love!!!"
I'll tell you what's sick. People with that attitude are sick.
It is exactly
people like this that I don't want reading my site. People who as
"fledgling students" feel they can soak up the astrology here for free
and then leave shitty comments when I do an important sociopolitical
post. People who dry hump astrology for their own obsessive, navel-gazing self-interest.
"Me, me, tell me more about meeeeeee!"
Yes, let me discontinue covering the most important and least covered
story on the planet (Fukushima) to give you free analysis on your career.
Let me discontinue my focus on an issue that affects every living thing on this planet so that I can focus my full attention on you and your birth chart and your career path.
There are a few things I'd like to come across loud and clear here:
1. People who dry hump astrology for their own obsessive self-interest can go fuck themselves.
2. Astrology does not like it when people dry hump it for their own obsessive self-interest.
People who soak up professional astrology for free and give nothing in
return but shitty, eroding comments can go fuck themselves.
Professional astrologers do not like people who soak up their
professional astrology for free and then leave shitty, eroding comments.
5. If you want analysis on your own life or chart, pay for a fucking reading, you cheap, ridiculous cunt.
6. I do not do readings for cheap, ridiculous cunts, though, so please do not request one from me.
7. For people like this: please know that your birth chart is not NEARLY as fascinating to others as you suppose it is.