Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ladies of the Zodiac...Bump!

Well, we're Libra New Moon-ing today with Venus just about stopped at 13 degrees Scorpio, preparing to turn retrograde in the wee hours tomorrow (2:08 a.m. CDT).

To say relationships are highlighted at the moment would be an understatement. To say there is a lot more going on beneath the surface than it would initially appear would also be.

As Venus stations, I'd like to bump this post up:

Ladies of the Zodiac...It's Showtime.

It's a post talking about the asteroid ingresses and feminine strategic positioning going on around this Venus retrograde station, including the Ceres-Pluto conjunction in early Capricorn with the North Node closely involved. This conjunction provides major thematic flavour for this Venus retrograde, and gives us some context as far as the merge-or-split vibe between masculine and feminine. Have I mentioned these are some serious energies we're working with?

It seems that every time I do a post on the asteroids or on the feminine influence, it gets buried a little. Interesting. So I'm unearthing this one again in case anyone would like this context.

Another post that gives broader context for the Venus retro is this one:

Venus, Eros and Mars in the Via Combusta and Karmic Love Cleansing Through the Alchemical Fires

I'll be away from the computer October 8-11, so there will be no readings at that time. I'll be back on the 12th as the Venus retro is getting fully underway...

2 comments:

Amanda Vargas said...

Love you love you Dear Willow! Thank you for your amazing deep work, which support and heal me so much. I am looking forward to working with you more (I am praying for some extra work and be able to request one of your readings...) I just wanted to leave my THANK YOU~

Anonymous said...

Hi Willow. Indeed, do not let the silence in the comment section fool you (or disempower or get you down, feel unappreciated) in any way. You touch a point, in your assessment that this is such deep soul level stuff, while something that has been overlayered in all our lives, the ways of society and the collective. I do not often comment, but I felt I ought to this time, since I devour your posts aand you so deserve an equally deep appreciation for your own Pallas Athena role, as you do with this blog. Your descriptions ring so vividly true and authentic! You are so real. And I feel happy to have you here with us, to speak the unspeakable (sometimes) and to unearth all those things we have been feeling for so long, yet were (and are) afraid to say out loud, to start fighting for, to tackle ... and to not question these deep beliefs any longer. Thank you Willow! (Elke Robberecht, Belgium, Europe)