Monday, January 1, 2024

Unable To Do Gift Readings or Gift Lessons

Happy 2024!

This is just a quick note to say that I no longer do gift readings or gift lessons because, in the past, I've found the dynamics to be a bit off with these types of requests. 

I've, understandably, had some requests for gift readings this holiday season, but I've found that, with the type of astrology I do (depth astrology, soul astrology, serious astrology), people need to seek me out and make their own requests directly.

I'm sorry to disappoint! It's a very nice thought to give someone a reading as a gift. There are many other readers out there who would be happy to do gift readings, but doing them just doesn't work for this Plutonic astrologer! Thanks.

From the Purchase a Reading page:

 

Click to enlarge.

No comments: