Wednesday, March 20, 2019

New Work to Present for the Astrological New Year

Happy Equinox and Happy Astrological New Year, readers! Daylight hours and nighttime hours are in perfect balance, and from here on out, we start tipping towards the Sun in the northern hemisphere.

This spring equinox is even fresher than usual with two recent astrological ingresses - wounded healer Chiron re-entered Aries for the duration of its transit on February 17, and status quo-shaker Uranus re-entered Taurus for the duration of its transit on March 6.

For this fresh, new chapter, I have some fresh, new bead designs to present to the world. Many of these were made with gifts of beads from "Harold," the owner of Art of My Heart, the store where I used to work and make jewellery. I love that Harold and I are still collaborating ten years after the store closed! My heart still hurts a little over what happened with that store, but the fact that its soulful beauty is living on in these recent designs is definitely helping. Harold and I were a dynamic duo. He found amazingly beautiful beads (for a decent price), and I made them into designs fitting of their beauty! It means a lot to me that we're still collaborating like this, even if remotely. 

I've also been working on some new photography canvases, which I will share here.

We experience a zero degree Full Moon in artful Libra tonight to mark this equinox, and it seems fitting to share these aesthetically-pleasing creative fruits of my labour under this Moon. I hope you enjoy them!

I'll be adding new things to the Etsy shop from time to time, so make sure to check back if you're interested in such things.

Happy Astro New Year! I hope it's a great year ahead for us all.  


Original designs available at the Willow's Web Astrology Etsy Shop while they last  - most are one-of-a-kind


Beautiful natural turquoise necklace with Bali sterling silver bead caps and accents









Raw natural turquoise centre bead necklace with onyx, agate, and copper-coloured metal accents

  




Amethyst round beads with chips and Bali sterling silver accents


 Matching amethyst and Bali silver earrings




Cosmic hematite necklace with Bali beads




Matching cosmic hematite earrings



Pale pink freshwater pearl bracelet with Bali sterling silver accents 




Matching freshwater pearl with Bali silver earrings 




Rose quartz necklace with five raw beads and Bali sterling silver accents




Close up of the beautiful Bali beads in this rose quartz necklace

Matching rose quartz and Bali silver earrings





Rose quartz and Bali silver necklace gathered with an ornate Bali bead 



 

Close up of the beautiful ornate Bali silver centre bead 


EARRINGS

Double onyx earrings with Bali silver bead caps and accents




Single onyx earrings with Bali silver bead caps and accents





Double onyx earrings with square bead caps





Double natural turquoise earrings with Bali silver bead caps and accents




Oxidized ornate Bali bead earrings with white freshwater pearls and bead caps




Oxidized ornate Bali bead earrings with pale pink freshwater pearls and bead caps




Double pale pink freshwater pearl earrings with Bali silver bead caps and accents




Pale green "chicklet" natural turquoise earrings with Bali silver accents

 






I've also been working on a new technique for photo hanging: duct tape on artist canvases! These photo canvases are also available at the Etsy shop.












 

I have a photography, jewellery, and zine exhibit at my local library from May 1 to June 30. If anyone in the West Kootenays of British Columbia would like more information on the exhibit, contact me at willowsweb [at] hushmail.com


No comments: